A simple recipe for extraordinary bread, this bread is a hit wherever we go. Follow these tips to ensure a light, fluffy loaf. It’s recommended to use a bread machine when making this recipe.
- 5/8 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups almond flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons instant yeast
- Optional: Add a 1⁄4 cup of sunflower seeds
- You will need a bread machine for this recipe.
- Put wet ingredients into bread machine pan. Add the dry ingredients, adding yeast last.
- Set on “rapid,” “white bread,” or “wheat bread” setting.
- Tips: Be sure to sift the flour well beforehand using a very fine sifter. Also, the tablespoons of honey and olive oil should be generous. Be sure to add the yeast last, either using the yeast dispenser (if your machine is so equipped) or by making a small crater at the top of the dry ingredients once they are in the bread machine pan.